6th Gen - old Top Gear vid

AndyB1976

Members
Reaction score
Car
2002 F18B2 CG8
...incase you never seen it.... B)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9Fje_DuDks&feature=related

I love this video!!! The bit about the type r has me in stitches. Glad it's been posted again. When I finally get a computer I'll make it a sticky.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe true, but still love it Pmsl....it's also nice as I don't remember seeing the 7th gen featuring on topgear :D

I don't remember seeing the 7th gen featuring on topgear :D
That would be because the relaunch of Top Gear with Clarkson, Hammond, and Dawe(May then replaced Dawe) began in 2002 in the new format "jokey" version that we now know.

But that video is ace, Damon Hill driving the car and saying he liked it !!!

So why did Honda replace that 210 BHP 2.2 in the 6th gen with the frankly annoying and less powerful K24 in the 7th gen ???????

^^ Tis all usually down to Euro Emissions regulations, had Honda given us the CL7 Euro R, I'm sure Top Gear might have had something to say on it then. The only time I think I seen a 7th gen on TG was when they drag raced a 2.4 against an old e-type Jagiirc, and JC referred to it then as a "Honda box" too!!

^^ Tis all usually down to Euro Emissions regulations, had Honda given us the CL7 Euro R, I'm sure Top Gear might have had something to say on it then. The only time I think I seen a 7th gen on TG was when they drag raced a 2.4 against an old e-type Jagiirc, and JC referred to it then as a "Honda box" too!!
Yes, I also remember the E-Type/7th Gen drag race... although it was along the lines of "...see, even a Honda can beat an E-Type these days", thereby damning it with faint praise!

I've never seen that. Had me in stitches!

Clarkson with his arm out the window like a trucker. Awesome!

Great video.
Jeremy says that interior space is smaller than the 5th gen. I am sure thats not true.