What's new

6th gen rear seats

93 accord

The 4th gen'er
Reaction score
Car
1993 Accord CB3
Do the rear seats from a 5 door hatchback fit the 4 door saloon?

Also can i confirm the Type V came in both hatchback and saloon right?

I also ***ume the cream leather only was an option in Type Vs?

No they don't Marcus. They have different mounting points.

The cream leather was a standard fit on the Type Vs, and was also an OPTION on the Executive models mate.

Thanks buddy, makes the search for cream leather driver seat replacement for my dads car 50% harder lol!

So should i not tell you that on the Type V there was another 2 options for seats? Black leather or cloth?

Sorry dude. :(

So should i not tell you that on the Type V there was another 2 options for seats? Black leather or cloth?

Sorry dude. :(

Well need cream leather, but can you confirm if the EX or type v come in saloon form? Needing saloon seats you see.

The Exec was available in saloon form i beleive. But not as popular as the hatch.

As for the Type V, to be honest i don't know 100% mate. But would have thought it did. Sorry i can't be of more help mate.

The Exec was available in saloon form i beleive. But not as popular as the hatch.

As for the Type V, to be honest i don't know 100% mate. But would have thought it did. Sorry i can't be of more help mate.

No that fine mate, all i need to know, hatch dont fit saloons, and there is EX saloons with cream leather out there.

Just need to find them!

thanks!