What's new

8th gen accord 2.4 petrol k24z3 vtec or VTC issue...

bryanfury

Members
Reaction score
Car
honda accord
Hi all, car was recently bought from person who import cars from abroad car is located in europe so its for european market engine code k24z3 manual gearbox accord,
Oil and filters are changed less than 1000 miles, 0w 20 oil ravenol, with wolfram additive. my question is car is extremely slow,
vtec doesnt kick vtc as well,
car is feeling like 100 hp, no checks no dashboards or error messages... filters are changed oil as well,
according to the several shops , car have been sitting for very very long time, due to this probably it was driven with bad terrible fuel,
right now when car is driven on a high way strange noise is heard from the front i am guessing injectors - it sounds like or simular to raining, car is with fresh fuel , but it doesnt help, also what additives should be used will they help or petrol fuel filter should be definetely changed?
IF vtc is blocked due to previous bad oil and other things can it be fixed or it need to be replaced from scrapyard?
Also when car oil was changed oil was very black and burned also car buns oil no idea how much yet. since it has not been driven more than 400 miles since last oil change.
i cant verify or see when was the last oil change since the car speedo was clocked so no idea how much miles it into the moment the car it self.

Any helpful information will be great or advices.
Should i try amsoil p.i and other additives will they help ?