What's new

Abs on 2006 diesel.

mohammed

TAF Member
Reaction score
Car
accord icdti
Hi guys hope you all good and well. Well the accord has been running super dooper since iv changed the pass side drive shaft...only to be short lived by the vsa/abs warning light. As you guys are most probably aware iv changed the vsa module from honda When I first got the car. The symptoms with that was the vsa/abs light never went out. The problem I have now is that the lights go on and off.Usally there when I Start the car,after driving about 1min they go off only to return and stay on until 10minutes of driving. So faulty/abs sensor ??? Anyone had any similar experiences? ? Car will be taken for a diagnosis on snap on reader next week or so.

It's probably a sensor, but have you tried giving the switch on the brake pedal a clean? It's the switch that triggers the brake light and talks to the ABS system and cruise control too. I did a DIY on it years ago. It's easy enough to do. Just pop it off, open it up, give it a clean and put it back together. I had VSA light issues when I first got the car, but after I did this, never had a problem.