What's new

Accord Sport grill

joooe

TAF Member
Reaction score
Car
Accord 2.2 i-CTDi
Went to Honda today to see how much did it cost just the plastic base of the Sport front grill (no moldings, no logos). Shocked.
134 Pounds!
What is that stuff made of? Gold? :eek:

Oh well, it's just a matter of keep looking. :ph34r:

im too having the same prob bud at some of the prices you would think they were made of gold :(

I have been observing prices of Honda accessories and I have to say the 7th gen prices are on a steady rising trend on quarter on quarter basis.

7thgen stop production in 2008 and parts are classes as end of line so Honda bumps the prices up for warehousing them.

it is kinda strange buddy :unsure: i thought parts(pr certain parts got cheaper) as they would start to clear out old stock ??? :lol: but then again iv been after a grill for ages :(

Don't know the price yet, but even with the good will and discount, I don't expect a price within what I'm willing to pay (like 50 pounds max). lol

let me know with the price bud as i would be interested mate :) i really need to get rid of the klingon front chrome lol

looks like Honda prices have gone up! and so has lings! I paid £58 for mine painted lol

that was a year ago, dont forget the VAT too, I bought when VAT was at 15%

I tried the second hand market for ages looking for a Sport grill for the pre facelift, like rocking horse poo.

In the end I bought a brand new one and transferred the badge and surround from the old one - still cost me the best part of £100 (I think from memory, possibly slightly less). Well worth the money though, I hate the Exec grill.

I don't think there are many folk fond of the exec Klingon grill, especially when the euro r grill is so sexy, lol

I like mine :ph34r:

im going have to try lings with a facelift 7gen type-s number plate lol

:lol: :lol: I can take it...