What's new

Accord with 18" Blades ?

justa

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord Type S
I've not even picked up my Accord yet but I'm already thinking of changing the Penta's on it for something bigger...

Has anyone seen an Accord with Blades on ? I know the Storms look great but wondered about the Blades as thats whats on my Civic...

Had a hunt around but cant find any pics - also what would a set of Penta's be worth ? They should not need refurbing and all the tyres will be over 4mm

cheers

no one ever had blades on an Accord ? Maybe I could be the first !

I have a brand new set of blades for sale 400 pounds

with tyres ?

I'm only asking about Blades as my Civic has them and I was toying with the idea of asking the stealer to put them onto my Accord and put the Penta's onto the Civic

Not sure if they would do that though - oh and not sure what blades would look like on an Accord...

Try checking classified websites autotrader, pistonheads and the like

I've not even picked up my Accord yet but I'm already thinking of changing the Penta's on it for something bigger...

Has anyone seen an Accord with Blades on ? I know the Storms look great but wondered about the Blades as thats whats on my Civic...

Had a hunt around but cant find any pics - also what would a set of Penta's be worth ? They should not need refurbing and all the tyres will be over 4mm

cheers

have you ever thought of some rx8 wheels, they go straight on..pic of my car below

My link

Sorry to burst your bubble Justin, but the Blades were done ages ago by Hobester ;)

Although his car was a tourer.. he's now bought a proper car (BMW 535D M Sport)

http://typeaccord.co.uk/forum/topic/1111-my-latest-mods

When do you pick up the car mate?

ah thanks Fahad - they look pretty good...

Ah a proper car with a proper sized engine ;)

This weekend hopefully - if I've got enough petrol to get there !

LOL at least you'll feel right at home when you get in.