What's new

Acura TSX Gauges

crespo

TAF Member
Reaction score
Car
Accord EX 2.0 i-vtec
Does the dial cluster from an Acura TSX (US Accord) fit straight in the 7th gen Accord, They look a lot nicer than what we get in our cars over here.
If its a straight forward plug and play it would be a great upgrade.

TSX_gauges.jpg

They are really nice, but i'm not sure. Probably not but could be wrong. Only one way to find out right

They are really nice, but i'm not sure. Probably not but could be wrong. Only one way to find out right

Im not sure but im tempted to buy a cluster if i can find one cheap enough to have a go. The US Acura TSX is pretty much identical to the UK Accord Executive so in theory they should drop straight in.
It would be handy if anyone has attempted it before so i can find out if the loom is the same on the rear of the cluster.

The two cars are almost identical. The only differences i can find is that the interior arround the sat nav is slightly different.
acura_tsx_5spdat_2008_dashboard_dashboard_640x480.jpg

acura-tsx.jpg

The two cars are almost identical. The only differences i can find is that the interior arround the sat nav is slightly different.
and the steering wheel is on the wrong side :lol:

i doubt very much if they'd fit i bet the plugs would be different

and the steering wheel is on the wrong side :lol:

i doubt very much if they'd fit i bet the plugs would be different

Possibly, But i cant see Honda making life difficult for themselves by changing wiring looms on what is basically an identical car.
But then stranger things have happened. :)

Does the dial cluster from an Acura TSX (US Accord) fit straight in the 7th gen Accord, They look a lot nicer than what we get in our cars over here.
If its a straight forward plug and play it would be a great upgrade.
As they are doing alot of conversation from Acura to Honda you should ask on TSXclub.com. I am pretty sure that someone there was going oposite but cant find thread.

edit,

http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/international/13807-acura-tsx-cluster-honda-accord-will-fit.html

Noel;186274 said:
Don't know how I missed this thread ... But yes, this is the first project I attempted on the CL9. To much disappointment, this isn't a straight swap like B series Civic/Integra instrument clusters.

The TSX/Inspire type cluster uses 2 plugs while the Accord type cluster uses 1 plug. Both plugs are different and have different wiring looms. Unless you have ready wiring looms, this is impossible. Even if you managed to find out exactly where each pin runs, you'd be quite sure most or some of the features may not work. You will only get the basic tachometer/speedometer water temp/fuel tank capacity.

get a facelift ex... they have nicer dials than the pre facelift ex