What's new

Aftermarket arial adaptor

nick 9-5

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord Tourer LPG
Is the aerial input on the standard headunits a bit weird?

Is this the right cable that would be needed to fit an aftermarket headunit? If so, what's the second wire for?

Thanks

Link To Adaptor

Nick the arial in the original honda head unit is the same as that for a aftermarket unit... just like the the silver end on your link.. I did my double din fitting and it just popped out the back and into the aftermarket Pioneer unit, you do need to undo it from the cars original wiring harness before you can get it to reach the bottom where i suppose your going to place your head unit.

Nick the arial in the original honda head unit is the same as that for a aftermarket unit... just like the the silver end on your link.. I did my double din fitting and it just popped out the back and into the aftermarket Pioneer unit, you do need to undo it from the cars original wiring harness before you can get it to reach the bottom where i suppose your going to place your head unit.

OK, thanks for that. I am mounting it in the bottom but I'm going to keep the original cubby aswell with the operating door so I can hide it from view.