What's new

Anyone fitted facelift wiper arms to a pre facelift

crespo

TAF Member
Reaction score
Car
Accord EX 2.0 i-vtec
As per the thread ***le really, I have just ordered some facelift wiper arms to put on my pre facelift because i prefer the look of flat wipers. Im pretty sure it will be a straight swap but im also thinking it may not be.

I know i could have got the retro fit blades for my pre facelift arms but i would still have the huge arms there which is the bit i dont like.
Anyone done this or am i testing the water.

from this
honda-accord-euro-r-3.jpg

To this
IMG_0002.JPG

Neil have a look below

http://typeaccord.co.uk/forum/topic/833-wipers/page__view__findpost__p__8679__hl__wiper+blades__fromsearch__1

Neil have a look below

http://typeaccord.co.uk/forum/topic/833-wipers/page__view__findpost__p__8679__hl__wiper+blades__fromsearch__1

Brett, You are TA's very own version of Google. Thanks for the link buddy, Just the answer i was looking for.

Cant wait for them to arrive now. :D

Brett, You are TA's very own version of Google. Thanks for the link buddy, Just the answer i was looking for.

Cant wait for them to arrive now. :D
Your welcome fella :lol: by the way thats a lovely looking car you have.

Your welcome fella :lol: by the way thats a lovely looking car you have.
Thats not mine in the picture pall. I stole that image from Google images.

Mine looks far more well standard.
IMG_9982.jpg

had me going as well thought that was your car could nearly have got away with that

may i ask how much the arms were please?

had me going as well thought that was your car could nearly have got away with that

may i ask how much the arms were please?

I paid £30 for the pair from Japanese car breakers in Birmingham. They are £60 + Vat each from the dealer.

I paid £30 for the pair from Japanese car breakers in Birmingham. They are £60 + Vat each from the dealer.

Neil

I was under the impression that you actually only need the drivers wiper arm as the passenger is the same pre to post facelift.

I'm wanting to do this mod at somepoint.

Neil

I was under the impression that you actually only need the drivers wiper arm as the passenger is the same pre to post facelift.

I'm wanting to do this mod at somepoint.

I'm not sure mate. looking at the passenger side arm on the picture I posted it looks different to the arm on my car. I could be wrong though.

I'm not sure mate. looking at the passenger side arm on the picture I posted it looks different to the arm on my car. I could be wrong though.

I'm sure CJ told me that the only difference is the spring in the drivers wiper arm being stronger, CJ can you confirm?

As per the thread ***le really, I have just ordered some facelift wiper arms to put on my pre facelift because i prefer the look of flat wipers. Im pretty sure it will be a straight swap but im also thinking it may not be.

I know i could have got the retro fit blades for my pre facelift arms but i would still have the huge arms there which is the bit i dont like.
Anyone done this or am i testing the water.

from this
honda-accord-euro-r-3.jpg

To this
IMG_0002.JPG

I bought some aero design (Goodyear) I think from Costco and am very happy with them. They do occasionally miss a bit of the windscreen [drivers side] say when it's very mucky but on the whole, well pleased. No lift at high speed etc.
I've a prefacelift BTW :)