What's new

Bluetooth

dejv

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord 2006 I-CDTI
when having an android phone connected via Bluetooth when you receive a call it is transferred automatically to the car sound.

when making a call is it normal that you have to change audio to use bluetooth each time?

That is correct.

It would seem that the Bluetooth system has a slight issue when dialling out a call on an android phone. I did lots of tests including erasing the Bluetooth system, formatting my phone etc and found out that it does work ok with my wifes Samsung galaxy S2 running android 4.1.2. Any android systems newer than this would have the issue.

I have now entered stored most of the common numbers I use on the Honda HFT Bluetooth system and if you press the steering wheel control and say "dial" it asked what name you want to dial. You say the name you recorded and say yes you want to dial then it dials direct from your phone.

It actually works a treat and had no issues at all. So much better than actually fiddling with your phone to dial out in my opinion.

Just found this forum and I have a quick query in relation to bluetooth also.

I haven't even tried to connect my current phone (iphone 5) as with my last phone I could receive calls over the bluetooth but outgoing calls didn't connect. Any ideas on this? As far as I remember I found the pairing of the phone to the car (2006 2.2L cdti exec model) quite complicated. It probably doesn't help that I am a bit of a technophobe :unsure: