What's new

Borg & Beck Disks/Pads

ryan14421

Reaction score
Hi has anyone used these pads before? I have managed to find them for £123.31 for a full set of disks and pads! Anyone had any experience of the brand?

Any help appreciated.

Hi, i have just replaced my rear brakes. Ebay jobby, around £60 for rear discs and pads, when they arrived i found out that the discs are borg&beck and pads were meyle brand. They were straight fit, discs coated with some special coating, not sure what it does and so far no issues, I believe that these are a new ish brand trying to get on the market...

Borg and Beck have been around a long time, Meyle are more recent, I like their HD suspension stuff. Its solid.

I use Mintex discs and pads all round on mine, I recently changed them (not sure what they were before) and I have no issues. I've used Mintex on most of my cars, the price and quality are really good, Pagid is probably better but you pay a big premium for that :)

It was about £75-80 for front discs and pads & about £65 for the rears.

I did look at the borg and beck discs and pads but I didn't know a lot about them to stuck with what I knew ;) let me know how you get on with them!