What's new

CAMBR KITS

mohammed

TAF Member
Reaction score
Car
accord icdti
Hi guys was wondering what camber kits are the guys on ta running, im after a set, so i wanted to know whats the most common type(s) advantages price compatability with the disels etc,so anything on the topic would be hugely appriciated.thanks again guys.sufian.

Skunk2 front arms and ingalls rear camber and toe arms! Plenty adjustability with those. You'll only need the rear ingalls, I needed the fronts to tuck my wheels in the arch

yeah buddy i need the rears as im gonna have to get lower and wider to be truely vip bro :)

Cool cool

Where to buy an Ignalls set from in the UK? Cheers

I know of one set in uk stock, but recently i've had a couple of people ask me so i dont know if they're sold yet or not. www.funkypower.com

Try Demon Tweeks, they got a set for me about a year ago. Think they are part of Eibach so any of their dealers ought to be able to source them.

I just bought a new pair of front tyres for when the Yokos finally expire. Ive done 13k on them and they are wearing a little more on the inner edge than I'd like, but with a set of front arms at £260 or a pair of tyres at £130 every 2 years, its a bit of a no-brainer really.... :)