What's new

Caravan cleanage!

93 accord

The 4th gen'er
Reaction score
Car
1993 Accord CB3
Right well in summary this is a caravan of ours it minty fresh inside, but the outside is pure sewage, thanks to 2 years of standing outside coverless.

today was just getting the main sewage of, then a proper detail is in order.

Get the rags and potions out
DSC00981.jpg

Right whats the situation then
DSC00973.jpg

DSC00974.jpg

DSC00975.jpg

DSC00976.jpg

DSC00977.jpg

DSC00978.jpg

DSC00980.jpg

Cleaning begins
DSC00982.jpg

DSC00984.jpg

DSC00986.jpg

DSC00987.jpg

day 2 coming up...

curse.gif

flipping caravans
FIREdevil.gif

lol, i dont tow it, ive done a towbar delete on my accord for starters! its my perents i guess but they dont use any more, but it on the property and therefore need to be clean

If it is on the property it should be burned - but rehouse your parents first eh? :D ;)

If it is on the property it should be burned - but rehouse your parents first eh? :D ;)

imagine that, i just take the house, and they have to live in the caravan, thats messed up man!

i want it there just in case they kick me out the house haha i can move in to the van, what an ugly thought. on the plus side, imagine how much money youd gain/save up, if you lived in the caravan for a year. anyone whos in big debt an wants to get out of it quick stylee thats the best way

I hear Topgear pay handsomely for caravan these days .. more than what it worth.

Get your old man to ring him mate and reclaim your yard back.

oh really, my dads handy with the phone, always striking deals, ill let him know about that haha :p

i think they're all being very nasty i think its a lovely caravan all the time its parked there and not on the road :D

a very good point sir, made well. :D

LOL!

Can i just point out that the Accord up until recently was a popular choice to tow a caravan, you guys cant hide from the fact that Accords and caravans in alot of peoples minds go hand in hand.

Altho the age bracket of an Accord owner has dropped alot, and probs why towing is less popular now despite the Diesels addition.