What's new

Coilover Group Buy (FAO Mods)

vtistu

Members
Reaction score
Car
CL9
I after some coilovers, pretty much decided on BC racing.
Managed to find a company that will do for just under £600 delivered which seems like a good price.
I have emailed them with regards to a group buy to see if as a forum we could get a group buy discount.

I know there was one before and I'm not sure how successfull it was.

Are the Mods happy with me to do this?

Who would be interested?

I'd be interested, BC are the best priced coilovers for the Tourer and if you can get the price down below £600 delivered I'm in.

Fine by me. See what the others say.

i tried a group buy before with Meister R's (and even was willing to supply for tourers too) but had no joy at that time, but good luck with the group buy! This is a great price, i would be in if it wasn't for having gotten hold of a set of coillies already (not fitted yet tho) :(

I wish you all the luck buddy. I don't think BC supply for tourers from my recollection, but deffo look into this as alot of members own tourers :)

Missed this :( . Shame I was looking for a set of BC's as well but wanted to opt for the ultra lows as a couple of my friends have maxed there's out on the saloon on the rear.

( I've picked up a 2005 type s will start a thread soon and introduce my self properly)

I got BCs and eibach camber arms from Funky back in Oct 2012 for 776GBP. Excellent seller.

I bought KW coilovers for my tourer, they were £900 delivered, I know that BC do supply coilovers for the Tourer as I was in contact with them before purchasing the KW's. I had them fitted last week and am happy with the result, I am going to lower the front a little bit more, I will post some pictures later as im at work at the minute,