What's new

Colours

teddy

Members
Reaction score
Car
Dtec es gt
I hardly see any 8th gen Accords on the road but when i do they are nearly always the grey(mine)or silver colours in the saloon is this because they
are more of a corporate choice or just popular,can't remember last time i saw one in the blue or red,i was going to get the blue think it looks great,and
white do we even get this colour choice in uk,never seen one, anybody have white ?

The good thing about being a accord nutter, is you tend to spot them without even trying. Its a good job otherwise we all be knacked!

I was in London for a day on Sat, and i saw like 9 tonne of 7th gens, they are really popular right now.

I also saw about 3 8th gens, one was grey lol, one was white (just it was stupid dirty) and a dark blue

I hardly see any 8th gen Accords on the road but when i do they are nearly always the grey(mine)or silver colours in the saloon is this because they
are more of a corporate choice or just popular,can't remember last time i saw one in the blue or red,i was going to get the blue think it looks great,and
white do we even get this colour choice in uk,never seen one, anybody have white ?

I've seen a few red/blue ones but in all honesty I dont think the colours suit them- perhaps a shade too bright given that the majority of the ones on the road are dark coloured?

Before I selected mine (black), I had a test drive in one that was red - it was great to look at but having had red in the past, its more of a pain to keep pristine so passed up on it.

Thats why i don't see any in white then very rare indeed.

I have not seen a black 8th gen either for a long time,though i remember it did look very nice,and confess to thinking to myself at the time,oooh maybe
should have gone for black...

My Type S is in 'Polished Metal' which I thought was the same as the normal grey until I parked next to a ES GT tourer in the hell that was Tesco carpark on a Sunday. Is this a type s only colour or is it available across the range and I'm just being stoopid?!?!?!?

Martin i have the polished metal colour also,there is another shade of grey if i remember it right,although i cannot think of the name ,this maybe the
colour of the tourer you were parked by,hello and welcome.

Martin i have the polished metal colour also,there is another shade of grey if i remember it right,although i cannot think of the name ,this maybe the
colour of the tourer you were parked by,hello and welcome.

The other shade of grey is Volcanic Gray. There's a guy lives a couple of streets away from me with one.

Like you, I have the Polished Metal. I don't think it's a corporate or fleet choice that most seem to be this colour, I think it just looks great in it! The only other colours I've ever seen them in are black, silver and blue, but never in red or white.

Thats it volcano grey,thinking about it never seen this colour out there,the polished metal does look great ,i recently cleaned mine and its like having
a new car again,but i fear it won't last damn motorways :(

Coming out of York yesterday i passed an 8th gen in a maroon/crimson type colour,did not see this listed in new colours,the car was a 60 plate saloon.

There's 2 silver in the 8th generation afaik, Buran Silver and Polished Metal, i've seen a few Cobalt Blue 8th Gen's over here, which are quite nice ;)