What's new

Converting 4x114.3 to 5x114.3 (for better wheels )

NimBoy

Members
Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord 2.0SE
Hi Guys, I know few guys on this forum have converted their 4x114.3 to 5x114.3, I would like to convert it to ATR ones so i can fit better brakes

Can someone tell me what i need to buy from the breakers, if i am right i would need to purchase the whole axles from an ATR (All 4)

Can someone please shine a bit of light on this

Disconnect the upper ball joint, lower ball joint and tie rod end. Plus brake lines and driveshaft nut. and take the whole ***embly. This converts you to 5x114. You only need the hub side CV joint for the spline to match the hub, then you can use your own driveshafts. You might find on ebay some hub ***emblies for sale.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Accord-Type-R-Front-Hubs-Wheel-Bearings-Uprights-CH1-2-2-H22A7-/221590078347?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3397cc438b

I would bang on some new bearing while you at it since they are off the car and easy to press out, or take to a garage.

Thanks mate, Looks like its going to be an expensive job. I think i would rather just look for the wheels in my current setup

Hi!
Or just maybe some wheel adapters from 4x114,3 to 5x114,3, but not sure about safe.