What's new

Double DIN

lilcow418

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord Type-S
^^^ pretty much explains its self i wanna do a double din conversion but supposed to be hard a **** if not impossible because of the heater controls etc but i have an idea but wether it will work or not is a different story

^^^ pretty much explains its self i wanna do a double din conversion but supposed to be hard a **** if not impossible because of the heater controls etc but i have an idea but wether it will work or not is a different story
Hi was thinking of doing the same, probably doable with an adaptor for the console in front of the gear lever, I had a look on the parts diagram from Lings and it may accomodate a double DIN. Keep us posted on how you get long. :)

javs done a double din in the lower console. Noone as of yet has done a double din in the actual full cd player/heater control thingamebob

I have double din fitted, yes lots of wiring but not too hard.

i am curios as to how this will turn out as well... as much as i like my premium sound system in my car the actual headunit is boring..

lol, ozzy bro, it can not be done in the the actual full cd player/heater control thingamebob LOL :lol: , Having explored this avenue, and can confirm it can not be done due to the was the screen setup(the honda oem screen is thin and the actual control unit is slimmer, were as after market ones will have the screen acctached to the big unit :(