What's new

Drivers Door Lock

Jed

Reaction score
Car
Accord EX iCTDI 2006
I purchased the Accord October 2019, one previous owner, full Honda service history,102,000 Miles, well looked after car.
I used the key in the drivers door (just to test) locking unlocking and deadlocking and unlocking was working fine, I recently tested the locking with the key in the door and now locking and deadlocking works but mechanical unlocking only works on the driver door and it's not possible to release the deadlocking on the other three doors without using the remote. I ***ume the door lock mech has developed a defect, they are dirt cheap used on ebay but before I waste any money when I might not need to, any advise with this will be greatly appreciated.

I purchased the Accord October 2019, one previous owner, full Honda service history,102,000 Miles, well looked after car.
I used the key in the drivers door (just to test) locking unlocking and deadlocking and unlocking was working fine, I recently tested the locking with the key in the door and now locking and deadlocking works but mechanical unlocking only works on the driver door and it's not possible to release the deadlocking on the other three doors without using the remote. I ***ume the door lock mech has developed a defect, they are dirt cheap used on ebay but before I waste any money when I might not need to, any advise with this will be greatly appreciated.
PLEASE DISREGARD, POST ENTERED IN WRONG FORUM