What's new

DTEC Service Huddersfield Honda

teddy

Members
Reaction score
Car
Dtec es gt
The DTEC was in for its third service this week at Huddersfield Honda and so far pretty pleased with them,i say so far as it has to go back in for a new
speaker under warranty when it comes in,a pain free experience then apart from paying and the run over there on the M62 to pick her up ,an accident and
delays but i got there in the end and it was worth it as the drive back was a pleasure in light traffic and a shiny Accord :D

My next service will be out of warranty so will probably be on the lookout for a Honda indy to keep costs down ,cost of living is getting silly.

I forgot to mention that they did the recall for transmission fluid indicator also, one less thing to worry about i guess and the Jazz Si was a nice drive if
a little underpowered but the interior leaves a lot to be desired reminded me of the inside of a box of black magic.

I've always had good service from Huddersfield and the technicians seem decent chaps. I was talking to Steve last time I called in and he really knows his stuff. The service manager Paul is also a sound guy.

They seem a like a good bunch of people,its a shame there not a little closer to me though,what is it with that bit of the M62....

The M62 around Huddersfield - Bradford - Birstall is always manic!