What's new

electrical help required

honda_saj

Members
Reaction score
Car
honda accord
Hi There,

While driving today the honda went dead all dashboard lights went off, radio off and everything, i managed to re start car, but when i got to petrol station the car refused to start no interior lights, no headlights nothing, just hazard and horn which im sure are wired direct to battery ?
Any ideas i have checked all the fuses and they meter our fine.
Also if anyone got wiring diagram for honda accord tourer 2003 Type-S be great as well, im gonna dig into my manuals that i have to see what i can find out.

i checked fuse 11 which is 40a i managed to get dash lights back, car will crank but not start, i then placed a link from the 100a fuse to 40a white wire side i then got the dash lights back but, vehicle will crank but not start, i still have no:
  • interior lights
  • radio
  • central locking
  • power windows
Any wiring diagrams would be great so i can dive in tomorrow ?

lol im half way there it would seem

A bad earth or bad battery terminal connection can cause this.

Remove the battery terminals and clean them up with some sandpaper and reconnect. You may be surprised at how simple the problem was.

Battery is relatively new am suspecting fuse box as other circuits not getting power
03c8852a831673c9c58588ae0833159c.jpg

sent using tapatalk

Also you should check fuse/relay box under your steering.

Sent from my m2 note using Tapatalk

I will after I replace fuse box awaiting replacement unit, could be cabin fuse or multiplexer but I am not getting power on lighting circuit on engine fuse box so once that's sorted I'm hoping all is good again.

sent using tapatalk

Quick update replaced fuse box all good car is back on road :)

sent using tapatalk