What's new

Euro r recaro in 07 type s

Drifterex

Members
Reaction score
Car
2007 Accord Type S
Hi folks, I have a full euro r interior, that I'm hoping to fit to my 07 Type S, but I'm a bit unsure of what I need to do, as regards the airbag light, and front seats. I've seen what I would consider horror stories of tearing passenger seats apart to get sensor units etc, but I've seen a post on here saying airbag fooling units where sufficient.

I have seen that these are required to do the system, and if that's the case, that's fine, but I've also seen 2.2ohm resistor on eBay, which seem to be the same job, but they're a fraction of the cost, just don't want to overspend unnecessarily.

Could someone who has done this or a similar conversion let me know, just so I can be sure.

Thanks.

can you please tell me, are the seat rails the same as dc5's as I really want to put some SR3's I have from previous builds and I know for a fact they mount to dc5 rails with the 6 holes underneath so I'm guessing your seats/rails will have the same mounting points for the seats to bolt up. Just can't seem to find any rails for a euro r? I'm guessing the floor pan is the same so Euro R seats bolt to ukdm cars fine then?