What's new

EX to es gt Conversion

Muqs

Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord
Hi, i own a Honda Accord 2009 EX , and really like the es gt version (rear bumper, side skirts, front lip). also would like the boot lip and the hood lip. Anyone could send me some links so i could buy them please?. Im from Malta btw brought the car from uk. thanks hope somone could give me a hand :)

vile

T A Terminator
Staff member
Reaction score
Car
8th gen 2.4 Manual
Hi mate these parts are main dealer only.
My car was an EX but iv added plenty on mods

Stevearcade

TA Friend
Staff member
Reaction score
Car
2003 Accord CM2
Welcome to the forum mate. As Brett says...

Starsky

Members
Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord 2.0 EX
Hi mate,

I did the same - got an EX and put on all the ES GT kit. As trhe others say, the kit is available from Honda dealers and costs about £2,000.

Graphite Pearl

Members
Reaction score
Car
ES GT iDTEC
If your lucky you could get some if not all of the bits from ebay, I recently sold a perfect ES GT rear bumper for £40 and have seen front lips sell c/w with bumper for under £100 , skirts come round but not very often, then its a case of spraying them, but I would guess it would be the cheaper option than buying new from dealer, although could take a while to source the parts.

richsprint

Members
Reaction score
Car
2.0 petrol Tourer

Muqs

Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord
thanks for the feedback guys :) what about the side skirts?. cant find anything about them :/

Adamkara2525

Reaction score
Car
Honda accord 2.2 ex
Hi how did you fit the esgt side skirts onto the ex?? There are no square holes for the fixings to hold on to