What's new

Extended vsa warranty

mullsheen

Members
Reaction score
Car
honda accord
Well folks. The vsa moduale went in my 2.2 diesel accord could any of yous please let me know how long this warranty was extended for. Thanks very much

7 years or 62K

Just to point out it wasn't extended for 7 years, it was normal 3 years plus 4 extended or whatever mileage, in Ireland I think it was 120k km

Mr Honda said:
Just to point out it wasn't extended for 7 years, it was normal 3 years plus 4 extended or whatever mileage, in Ireland I think it was 120k km
If I'm not mistaken 3+4 =7

mullsheen said:
Thanks lads will just make it in on the 7 year limit
Great stuff
The dealer will diagnose the fault 1st as being 66.1 and if so there will be no charge.
The unit is replaced in 1 day.
Make sure the dealer don't pull a fast one and try and charge you for the diagnosis of the fault.

brett said:
Great stuff
The dealer will diagnose the fault 1st as being 66.1 and if so there will be no charge.
The unit is replaced in 1 day.
Make sure the dealer don't pull a fast one and try and charge you for the diagnosis of the fault.
Well only after been on to Honda Ireland. Apparently the warranty isnt extended. Had the fault read by my local dealer 2 weeks ago 75 euro plus vat.

mullsheen said:
Well only after been on to Honda Ireland. Apparently the warranty isnt extended. Had the fault read by my local dealer 2 weeks ago 75 euro plus vat.
This is so wrong that different countries can do this.
The USA are great for customer service and actually want you to buy another Honda hence why they bend over backwards for you.

The service in Ireland is despearate. They said I could get mine reconditioned for 400 euro when I asked who it was with I informed them the same company quaoted me 190 euro. Tried to convince me to upgrade. If anything I will be down grading to a civic ek9 or an integra dc2 again