What's new

Headlight level switch

ATR888

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord type r
Hi there guys just wondering if the ATR's have a headlight level switch inside the car? To adjust up or down. As I don't have that in my car but I have the headlight level motor thingy on the back of the headlight. So wondering if the person I bought the car of took it out,

Thanks

Just a guess, maybe the person you bought the car from got HID headlights from another Accord and put them in the car

I think on the ATR's they come with HID's. If that is the case, then I don't get why he would take out the switch as there's a spare switch cover there.

That's right. It's a switch that u have in side the car, and normally Its got 3 settings rolling up and down. Anyone has that in their ATR's?

That's right. It's a switch that u have in side the car, and normally Its got 3 settings rolling up and down. Anyone has that in their ATR's?

no he means that it doesn't require a switch because some Accords (mine included) have a self-levelling system

if the motorised bits in the headlights are plugged into the wiring loom (I ***umed they were not), then it is auto-levellig

I have the motorised bits in the headlights but don't have a switch in side the car, that means mine are also self level system? How does that work, it's not that I have any of my lights shining to the sky or anything, just im gona install some hid projectors in the headlights, and wanted to adjust them if they needed adjusting

They are self levelling so don't have the option. To do what you want you will need to wire it in.

TypeR said:
They are self levelling so don't have the option. To do what you want you will need to wire it in.
As said. The ATR has HID's so there is a self leveling thingy on the rear suspension that has a tendency to break. If I remember right Andy at Vtec direct fixes them cheap :)