What's new

HELP ! 2005 accord CN1 - bosch diesel injector test report - do i need to change

Accord127

Reaction score
Car
Accord diesel
Copper seals were leaking , i took all injectors out and gave them to BOSCH service to test them on Bench, here is the report, the guys says that one injector is bad but still usable, and he recommended that if car is not giving any problems i shall keep on using them. Car was running absolutely fine, but i dont want to stand on roadside any day because if failed injector.
Can someone help me of all injector are good or shall i refurbish them or buy new , these are super expensive also

Attachments

• injectors report.pdf
    70.6 KB · Views: 9
I would agree, if it isn’t giving you any running or starting issues, you’ll be fine. Make sure you use new copper washers and ensure you don’t end up stripping the threads on the engine when tightening them up

I would agree, if it isn’t giving you any running or starting issues, you’ll be fine. Make sure you use new copper washers and ensure you don’t end up stripping the threads on the engine when tightening them up
Yes car runs fine, goes till 220km/hr , consuming 5.5litres/100 km ( im based in France ) and no issues at all. But im worried about injectors no.1

I would put the suspect injector into another slot that is easier to access (cylinder 4) without getting backache.

There is a small chance the earlier leakage has created slightly more wear on #1 bore, and/or the rings.

I would put the suspect injector into another slot that is easier to access (cylinder 4) without getting backache.

There is a small chance the earlier leakage has created slightly more wear on #1 bore, and/or the rings.

Injectors are coded in the ECU and so can't just move them around without the ability to re-program the ECU