What's new

Help with Wheels and (willtheyfit.com)

NimBoy

Members
Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord 2.0SE
Will the below setup work on the my accord 2001 SE,

Also can someone give me the below setup for my car so i can use it on willtheyfit.com

7J
ET38
73.1 Centre Bore
4x 205 40 17

As long as the stud pattern is 4x114.4 they should fit as the offset [et38] and rim width[7j] are both fine. You will need spigot rings to reduce the centre bore down to 64.1.

Cheers for that

As a heads up,

I am after some wide dish alloys but what should i avoid (ET or the 7J)

7J is ok for width but ET38 is about as low as you want to go, unless you want mad stance and a horrible drive (I would imagine). Unfortunately honda made the stock ET 50 or 55, so we're restricted to 38+ IMO. I had ET42 wheels which looked great, flush with the arches, and have just got some 38s which are hopefully ok, haven't tried them yet. Wouldn't go lower though.

As for tyres, your choice is perfect. I had 215/45/17 and they were a little too big so got a bit of arch rub at full lock, with 17" wheels.

I have to second the need for spigot rings to bring the bore size down to 64.1. No matter what people say, you need them to get the wheels on exactly right. Even if they're a couple mm out you WILL feel it, and you will feel the difference when you get them to fit perfectly. I've even had pro wheel refurb guys tell me I didn't need them, but I really did. It felt like the wheels weren't balanced. Spigot rings sorted it right out. And they're only a fiver on ebay!