What's new

Honda Accord 2.2 I-CTDI Problem

edeepmusic

Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord
Hey guys. I need help! I have this problem. And don’t know what to do.. Engine check light comes up and shows two fault codes. P10069, P1069. It relates to a bad MAP sensor. But.. I tried to replace multiple MAP sensors but no luck. Did replace turbocharger, then gave a good refurbish to it. Still no luck. Cleaned all of the connections. Cleaned all valves and and intake manifold. Still no luck. Any ideas? Help or feedback would be a big thanks!

This is not a common error on this car. Have you replaced with a brand new dealer part or a copy? Does the error present itself immediately After clearing, even when the engine is not running? If so then more likely a wiring issue or possibly damaged ecu.

Yes, i replaced with oem bosh parts. The light comes up right after i start the car and 5 secods later light comes up. Sometimes it does not come up for a week, two weeks, a month. But lately it does not go away.

Is the car remapped? Have you checked for any induction leaks?

Is the car remapped? Have you checked for any induction leaks?
Yes it was remapped. But did restore it with HDS HIM to factory settings. Even did update the software of the ECU of my car. Also then took it to a local shop to get the egr valve out because they are problematic in pre facelift models. (The electrical part dies) so yeah. Sometimes like today the check engine is still on but car pulls like crazy. No limp mode.

You flashed your ecu with HIM or you went into the special menu and reset the ecu? The two are different things and unless you’ve got a different HDS to mine, it isn’t possible to flash the ecu with this.

You flashed your ecu with HIM or you went into the special menu and reset the ecu? The two are different things and unless you’ve got a different HDS to mine, it isn’t possible to flash the ecu with this.
Hmm.. Actually what i did it was i updated it and it went back to stock. So as my egr map. But still question comes what could be the cause that my car behaves like this? I’ve seen multiple threats of this topic and some of them was just a faulty map sensor. For some it was fuel filter. The rest part didin’t actually solve the issue. Event went that far and did go to the german accord forums and this dude didin’t find the solution aswell.

Are you located in the uk? Or are you able to read your software off with a flash tool such as an MPPS or Galletto and I’ll check if your software is standard or not. A bad remap making silly requests could cause a weird issue like this.