What's new

I-CTDI Performance Filter for your Accord Diesel

Status
Not open for further replies.
You lost that Dan when you changed to a STAGE 1

I know, but I have a self-adhesive pin-stripe to stick on, that should make up for that ;).

For me it really is about having another option. I'm not expecting any power gains but for the small amount it'll cost to buy, it's worth a shot and hopefully our Dyno will be up and running in a few months so I can do some proper testing with it. Just the ability to have an air filter element I can clean regularly is good enough for me. The standard filters do tend to get black and oily after a few months.

Me too.... Will keep an old filter for those few miles during the clean process, but looking forward to spending cash on more vital things...

Wow, that sounds great! I'll take one too if it could be shipped to Norway..? :) Pls PM me about shipping, if you can fint it out, thanks! :)

Btw, will it be a dry or oil filter?

Ronny, once Elite Remaps get them in I'll check with them on shipping but I don't think it will be an issue to Europe. Not sure if they're dry or oil yet, good question...

Anything new here? :)

Not yet I'm afraid, I will check with Elite over the weekend properly.

Goodie. :) Looking forward too hear from you.

Finally.. they're here!!

IMG_0125.jpg

IMG_0126.jpg

Thanks for your patience everyone, hopefully they will be worth the wait.

Now in order to have just one single thread to keep track of these, I'll be using this thread:

http://typeaccord.co.uk/forum/topic/881-pipercross-filters/

If you can't see it then you need to get your post count up a bit to see the hidden sections (that's not an invitation to junk post and offenders will be dealt with according to TA rules).

I will also drop each of you a PM now to remind you of your interest/committment.

Elite have ordered a large quantity to ensure we have adequate stock for our members so please do come good on your committment.

This thread is now locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.