What's new

im after a white 2.2 4ws cb7 accord

zaib cb7

Members
Reaction score
Car
CB7 COUPE H22A
Hi ive been after a 1992/1993 honda accord 2.2 4ws must me in white and K reg 4door.. i not worried bout the the engine condition or whether its auto for manual

cash is waiting, who ever finds one for me ill give them a drink on it

im the guy with the black honda accord 2.2 Honda Of America with a h22a conversion, i have a cb3 in white but i want a white 4ws steer

please please please

can anyone help!!!
:blush: :rolleyes:

Hello Zaib, thats a tall orde rmate. I would just keep an eye out on ebay and other classified sites. I did see one not long ago but it wasn't white.

Do get some pics up of your other car mate

where about in west yorkshire you from??

i collect these hondas
ive got the accord ca 1989 white gsi
accord ca 1987 red gsi
cb3 2.0i 1993 white
cb7 coupe black 1994
cb7 silver 4ws 1991

im looking to add pictures very soon

where about in west yorkshire you from??

i collect these hondas
ive got the accord ca 1989 white gsi
accord ca 1987 red gsi
cb3 2.0i 1993 white
cb7 coupe black 1994
cb7 silver 4ws 1991

im looking to add pictures very soon
I'm based in Leeds bro. Nice collection. Do get some pics up for sure.

this guy in pudsey got a cb7 white since brand new the car has seen better days, i spoke to him a few times but the guy says hes gonna run it to the ground, i offered the guy a open cheque but he was to arragant, ive been checking on MID its coming up uninsured!!!

nice speaking to you brov, whats your ride

I've got a 7th gen Accord 2.2 diesel exec. Also got a Civic coupe ej6 facelift model.

Keep at that guy bro, i'm sure he will sell it to you at some point

nice, the car is either sorned or been scraped, the car use to be parked out side the bradford city football ground on match day but not been around for 4months

i have the reg number for the car is there any way of finding the owners address

There's now way to do that unless your the police.

This one is white (if you squint hard enough :p) http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/honda-prelude-classic-1990-stunning-not-civic-or-accord/1017555888#photo-content

Glad you still about, Love you car list!! B) Thats where all the CB are! Stick it in the 91 silver 4ws paint it white. Im pretty sure the 92-93 Accords were not 4ws, at least i ve not come across that info before.

they were rare on a k reg.. i know of three whites, 2 reds, and one green.. all 2.2 4ws accord with the leather interior
is there any knocking about your ends

No, theres one on ebay, minter, silver 90-91 4ws, but has the rare manual box with it http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281167783870?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Its one of those things, where now white cars are wanted, but back then when the colours were chosen white cars were not so popular. the result is harder to find one now.

ive just bought a import 2.2 4ws 4door on a L reg YES L reg super rare last of them made..

Just Getting Ready to Drop a H22A SIR engine with a LSD Gearbox, long arm induction kit, ITR big brakes Convertion, TEIN Coilovers

Then putting new rear quarter, new doors, wings, bonnet

Then off to the painter, full frost white treament

Then the shoes !7" Japs import deep dish 8j alloy wheels silver with polished lip

full stainless steel exhaust system including manifold topped with a 3" twin pipe backbox

instulation of a fusion sound system (wiring, speakers, tweeters, Amp) Ripspeed screen and equalizer

finished of with a accord type r complete mint interior

cant wait to be cruzin..

you wont believe i had all these bits sitting around the house for the past 3years..

got the right car game on!!!

That sounds pretty damn epic. Make sure to put pics up or a build thread!

Oooh, sounds interesting. Many pics please.