What's new

iphone not recognised anymore

hale-pope

Members
Reaction score
Car
10 i-dtec tourer ex
I have used my iPhone 4 faultlessly to play music from, buy having it plugged into the the Aux socket. However, as of last week my Honda system will not recognise my iPhone. Anyone else had this problem as got round it at all? Thanks.

Have you updated your phone at all?

If you haven't tried delete all phones and pair your phone up again

hale-pope said:
The bluetooth works fine - it is the plug in that does not.
Got you sorry missed read.I use a memory stick for my music and no probs at all.I have tried the Aux before but dident get on with it.
Is the plug and lead ok and not damaged in any way.

Also try plugging your iphone into the usb socket; it will work like an ipod, you can select artists with the wheel selector button on the radio.

Does the headphone socket work on the phone with headphones?

Wierd but mine sometimes doesnt recognise when the phone battery is below 5% ... Maybe check your phone is charged enough ?

Thanks all - I used to plug into the power adaptor in the glovebox between the seats and thisrecognised the ipod/iphone but this does not occur any more. So, i now just plug it into the usb and this does still work. All very odd.

Another anomaly - with iphone plugged into the power socket it used to use one of the FM channels.

Glad it works. Its best to plug an iPhone or iPod into the USB, as you can play your music and it charges up also.