Ist gen's R us

Theaccordman

Members
Reaction score
Car
79 Accord 73 Civic
That'll be me.

See my car in galleries and If you have any 1st gen needs I'm your man

Still no V5 document to tax or MOT my car. DVLA has sent the 2nd V5 confirmation letter to say I am currently being processed from the 22nd September. I recieved my first letter on the 27th July so as you can all tell I'm a bit narked off. I've missed JAE and numerous classic events up in Yorkshire. Lets hope my snotty letter gets them to remove their finger and get on with my paperwork.

Will update when the next bureaucratic nonsence comes through my letter box.

Right now my car is tucked up in its garage surrounded by new bits to put on it.

It's here. V5 is in my name. It's mine legally and I will post new topics as soon as the work starts. First things first. New exhaust and engine service to perform.

Stock all the way baby!! As the factory intended.

It's a full system to go on. Honda OEM rear box, centre section and downpipe.

New purchase today.

Newbattery1.jpg

Brand new Honda battery. My local Honda dealer emailed Honda Belgium to try to source the original part number battery and found this unit is from the part number used in the 79 Accords. Superseeded to present day.

Newbattery2.jpg

This will be fitted as soon as. Plus I ordered a new battery bar still in stock. Old one needs painting so why not have a brand new one.

newdealeroptions3.jpg

Fitted today, dealer option cassette player and colour coded holder. I.M.H.O much nicer than the the holder with the cassette box.

newdealeroptions4.jpg

Super rare option under glovebox tray. Fits very well and still enough room for my size 12's

Newdealeroptions1.jpg

All I need to do is clean the original floormats