What's new

K&N TYPE FILTER

ROAD DETECTIVE

Members
Reaction score
Car
Mazda 3 Sport
Does anyone have any info on a topic from the previous site, the availability of a reusable air filter for the Accord 2.2 CTDI. I think if enough of us wanted one made, there was a company who would make it.

Yep I think it was K&N or possibly Green filters..

Someone bought a filter from Green that they said fitted, he showed pics and whilst it fitted the recess it didnt look quite right to me but pictures can be deceiving. IIRC it cost about £55 and was their reusable cotton filter.

Back In the day when I first enquired and set up the thread on the new old thaoc, I had an agreement with Pipercross that if we had 30 orders they would set up the tooling to do the filter. We never got 30 names and no other manufacturer has since come out with the application for the airbox fitted to the 2.2 ICTDI accord (its different to the icdti civic).

Someone bought a filter from Green that they said fitted, he showed pics and whilst it fitted the recess it didnt look quite right to me but pictures can be deceiving. IIRC it cost about £55 and was their reusable cotton filter.

Back In the day when I first enquired and set up the thread on the new old thaoc, I had an agreement with Pipercross that if we had 30 orders they would set up the tooling to do the filter. We never got 30 names and no other manufacturer has since come out with the application for the airbox fitted to the 2.2 ICTDI accord (its different to the icdti civic).
I put my name down. I thought we got very close to 30 names. Are you able to try it again someday?