What's new

Location and ampage of subwoofer fuse in 2006 accord tourer

trilliad

Reaction score
Car
honda accord tourer
Hi
Finding it impossible to get owners handbook for 2006 Accord Tourer. Can anyone tell me the location of the subwoofer fuse and ampage please as it hasn't worked since I bought the car. I believe there is a power outlet socket on that same circuit which also doesn'r work. Thanks

From memory there is only one fuse for the radio system in mine, next to the foot pedals (f5?). but I've not actually looked for a subwoofer in the boot since it would be deep in the fabric on one side only, being an estate.

Set the amplifier to give more drive to the rear speakers and turn the volume up slightly.

Thank you for your reply. The speaker in mine has it's own "door" in the fabric with a metallic label saying "Sound System" it looked so pristine that I thought for some time that it had been added by the previous owner, until I recently found it in the parts list (see attached number 3) . Anyway, I will try your suggestion - thank you. Sorry, it seems that the screenshot I took of the parts list is too large to attach to this.