What's new

Meguiars Detail Your Car Guide

93 accord

The 4th gen'er
Reaction score
Car
1993 Accord CB3
This is a semi sales pitch from Meguiars, but put that aside when reading, this is a very informative guide.

I use megs alot not the best but very good quality for the money, also they are around the corner from me in Daventry :p

Edit: Opps thanks Carl, heres the link! http://www.meguiars.co.uk/attach/downloads/meguiars_prospect_brochure_website_small.pdf

CARL THEY GOT VIDEO TUTORIALS ON THEIR WEBSITE..... theres different tutorials for different thins,eg removing swirls etc and if you join their forum, they have some really helpfull guys who will help you out mate.

Yeah you are right theres alot of good stuff out there, megs is entry level, but i can get it cheap, so for me its fine. I do think tho people can get carried away with cleaning. OCD and the like, Trust me I cant stand my car dirty but in 2hrs it can be very fresh looking with minimal effort. Surely with you guys newer cars the effect of paint cleaning polishing etc etc make less of an impact becuase the paint is still in good nick?

Megs products are not bad, I use their QD as a clay lube now and with the halfords offers its easy to see why alot of people stick with them. I think part of the fun of detailing is trying new products and see what works best and building up your own knowledge base from experience.

I think DW is a fantastic resource but as CJ says the conflicting opinions could soon rob you of a lot of money spent on various products based on opinions found on that site.