What's new

Modulo grill on CU2 with ACC / CMBS?Posible?

djtopa

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord Type S
Cheers I just bought 2008 CU2 Accord Type S with acc / cmbs and that specific front H badge.Can I fit Modulo front grill with normal Honda badge on my bumper?Will acc/cmbs still work?Thanks!

My car:

Modulo Mask with normal H badge that I want to fit:

:( I ask because one guy fitted normal H badge and grill after he crashed his car with H badge like on my car (That specific one with acc / cmbs) and he said it still works,thats strange! :blush:

I imagine the radr in behind the grille is not correctly aligned. Or the badge may get all melty soon enough....

Hmm dont understand this part well: "Or the badge may get all melty soon enough...."

I believe the badge with the radar is different to a standard badge and therefore the radar could melt or ruin the new badge.

I think that badge will interfere with radar allowing to radar to fail or be blind through that metal grill. Because by standart the HONDA logo is plastic cover rather than actual metal badge so that radar will see trought. If you put that "sports" grill the bade contais metal particle or metal itself it will simply interfere.