What's new

my cb7 accord h22 swap

accordguy

Members
Reaction score
Car
1996 cd5 accord
hi guy this currently a project im doin for someone .
the car, a cb7 jdm coupe manufactured in the usa for japan .
its very rare and special indeed .ive never come across cb accords in black and this one comes also with a bose stereo system .
i was told by the guyz from cb7tuner which im also a member of that this car is a SE spec .
the owner wanted some different and ontacted me from bradford throught a friend whom i met a few years ago when i had my cb3 accord engine convert to a h22a
however let me not bore you.
ok, so here is what it look like when i got it .
SAM_9236.jpg

SDC19020.jpg

standard f22b sohc auto .
SDC19019.jpg

converted to a h22a manual
SAM_9322.jpg

just have few more thing to do then i take it for a test drive .
thanks for viewing .

Ah excellent! Make this the swap thread then, step by step with lots of pics!!

btw you have a pm B)

Lloydie that looks fantasic, and I'm sure I've seen that car around but possibly with different wheels.. either way it's gonna be a stunner when done.

Definitley interested in more pictures and info on this one.

Very nice mate. I'd be interested in the electrical side of things so if you could give me a writeup of some sort on that then that would be great, meaning ecu, wiring, clock wiring etc

Come on Lloyd post up here, just copy paste B)

Also this black one is in Bradford, so Fahad and Bradford dwellers keep your eyes peeled for a super speedy 4th gen.

Resurrect from the dead lol! Not much, wheels, zorst, loud as hell hks mushroom, got a h23 IM to go on. Need to update my thread soon as not spending as much time on here as I could. :-(

You could send me some Cams to trial out also??

thread_resurrection_zps2806ed7f.gif