What's new

name of part

hale-pope

Members
Reaction score
Car
10 i-dtec tourer ex
I have taken out the under boot tray thing of my tourer and put in space saver (i like the fact there is still some storage under there if a space saver is used) so will be selling the boot tray thing i have no need for now but what is this part actually called? Does anyone know please?

I think the market for it would be fairly limited, hence I've decided to keep mine, then put it back in when I sell the car, as I will probably keep the spare wheel to sell, as its fairly valuable.

Make sure you have bolted your spare wheel down. You dont want it shooting out of the boot in an emergency braking situation.

Can you put up a picture in case you want to sell the under boot flap tray and more importantly, is this from a saloon or Tourer?

FarHanSolo said:
Can you put up a picture in case you want to sell the under boot flap tray and more importantly, is this from a saloon or Tourer?

hale-pope said:
I have taken out the under boot tray thing of my tourer and put in space saver (i like the fact there is still some storage under there if a space saver is used) so will be selling the boot tray thing i have no need for now but what is this part actually called? Does anyone know please?