What's new

Need to hunt this guy down to join!

93 accord

The 4th gen'er
Reaction score
Car
1993 Accord CB3
found this picture on pistonhead thread, 2010, so not too old, maybe he still has it, i pmd him to join, looks scary close styling to mine! The cheek haha!

I love it.

accordpistonheads.jpg

Its a prefacelift model, with a mk1 laguna front lip, and sideskirt lines, which i think is a nice little touch, and the jap square plate, which i dont like, also looks photoshopped a bit, but its my midlands twin guy is in birmingham, hopefully its still alive!

Errr isn't that your car dude?

It is very nice. I like the square Japanese number plate. And how odd would it be if it was your car with a photoshopped square number plate, someone claiming it's their pride and joy 4th gen :blink:

Well bud since im going midlands if i see it ill approach the owner for ya...

Steve... its been done before!

:eek: No Way! That's ridiculous, not to mention sad and pathetic. If you were to do that on a really nice fairly specific car, you're going to get found out eventually. You'd have to be a proper loser to do that.

It's quite funny though, to think that's what some people do with their lives :lol: .

thats was me mates, he sold it in 2010, a chap brought to ship abroad if i remember correctly, it was a rare cb3 jap import, 2lt auto with many extras such as leathers, digital climate control, cup holders, plenty of chrome around the body, headlights and grill, rear taillamps are longer, a sweet chime when gear selected in reverse and when indicating, rear spoiler with brake lamp, the car was so JDM.

really, ha small world, so daym, its not in the country any more thats a shame!