What's new

New Ebay spoiler

crespo

TAF Member
Reaction score
Car
Accord EX 2.0 i-vtec
Well after a few recent threads with people umming and errrring about the quality aetc i thought sod it and got one after all its only 30 quid.

Paint quality and match is top notch and so is the quality and feel of the actual spoiler and it is very discrete which is exactly what i wanted. i am well chuffed and its the best 30 quid i have thrown at the car alongside my HID kit. Fantastic value for money.

Photo0437.jpg

Photo0429.jpg

Photo0428.jpg

Here is a link to the seller if you want to get yourself one. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/320796753951?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

That looks really good! Thanks for the heads up as I want to get one for mine.

Couple of questions:

1) The seller has different auctions listed for the 2003-2005 and 2006-2007 models - I know this is pre and post facelift but aren't the boot lids identical?

2) Did you see the same auctions when paid in dollars work out a few quid cheaper?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Painted-Trunk-lip-spoiler-Honda-Accord-Sedan-2006-2007-/220903191883?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model%3AAccord&hash=item336edb354b#ht_2739wt_1398

I had to measure my boot lid for them and they cut the spoiler to suit so there was no margin for error. I think it was 1180mm or something like that. I would probably add 2mm if I was to get another as there is a tiny gap either side but it really is nothing out of the ordinary just me being picky.
and yes 03 to 08 are all the same size so I am not sure why they have 2 different auctions.?
I hadn't noticed the American auction to be honest and at 29 quid delivered I was more than happy with the price for what I got.

it arrived within 2 weeks as well which was very quick considering where it came from.

Looks really good mate. Going to tell my mate to get this

Thanks for the heads up, been looking to get one of these, but was sceptical.

I too suffer with OCD lol, so will measure constantly! Think mine is albaster silver, but will double check.