What's new

New front bumper

impne

Members
Reaction score
Car
Tourer type s
Right I was told to get company car but refused as only Ford and Vauxhall an option unless they gave me RS Focus :) that went down lead balloon so I've been given all clear for next 18 months to keep mine :)

Because now keeping it need a couple of bits of info (hello cj :eek: )

What needs to be changed to get a pre-facelift front bumper onto my facelift.

The bumper I'm looking at is petrol so I know a bit of modding is needed for I ***ume the intercooler, I'll need std front grill (not a problem), front lights I've been told ( think a trip to breakers is needed to see if brackets will fit) does anyone know if the main clips and bolts would be the same to attach it and if anything else would be needed.

I've got a price for the bumper and grill from HH but they don't know what else maybe required to get it to fit.

cheers for any help

prefacelift onto a facelift :)

The facelfit front end is so much nicer accept that naff chrome grille

Dude if you want to swap, I'm up for it :)

I've always really wanted this optional extra one Honda do

TSX1.jpg

accordbumper.jpg

I should be able to keep the bonnet and adjust the catch if needed, also should be able to mod the bumper to fit the intercooler, but not sure on lights.

This is mine now.

DSC01017.jpg

Price from HH is just over grand with sports grill un-painted. They only come in silver, blue or primed.

I've modded loads of cars in the past so should be able to get round most bits but as the car needs to be on the road trying to get all the possible problems found before fitting. Think best option would be to first get salvage from pre-facelift std petrol front bumper and light to see how they fit and what would be required to modify them.

Lee I mean this in the kindest way possible but save your money mate, that bumper looks naff compared to what you already have which is a good looking motor.

I'm just not keen on the clag it on type of spoiler the a spec one is, ever since I first put it on I've never been keen on the stuck on and roundness of it to be honest. I like more straight cut aggressive lines of the optional one.

Well I'm still up for the challenge, been hankering to do something different with my car anyway.

I've seen a few people on the TSX forums have done complete facelift conversions and I don't believe they change the slam panel, only the bonnet, bumper, grills and headlight/foglights..

If it looks as if it is going to fit I'll give you first dibs on my old er new front end :)

Onto ebay for a front bumper to butcher it is then :D