What's new

new item for accord

mohammed

TAF Member
Reaction score
Car
accord icdti
well guys the new year is well in (nearly 3 months in)and still no mods :eek: so i need to get started asap...a special parcel arrived this morning...not going to say what is....(ideas on a postcard lol)but since its raining it not on the car as of yet...but as soon as there is a bit of sun ...it will be on :D

here is the package all the way from the states (arrived within 2 weeks too)

20130226_140923_zps6e17b8e2.jpg

a bit of a teaser...

20130226_140954_zps82deafdd.jpg

a bit of a clue....

20130226_141017_zpsdf65b463.jpg

all i need now is a bit of sun.....

any ideas????

Rear window spoiler.It's on my list too.

Lol I think I made it wayyyy to obvious for you clever lot!!! Lol yup its hic roof visor...ordered it about 1 and a half weeks ago...came quite quickly...what iv done is asked the company who sell these if there is group buy option (with discount) so after iv managed to get the spoiler mounted (will post pics) ill get a list of interest going and forward the names to the company to see what they can sort out...how does that sound lads????

Sounds like a plan mate! How much if you don't mind me asking? Or PM?

Sound nice.Thanks that you trying get discount;)

Sorry missed that you got it from the states on earlier post. I would also be interested price dependant or should I say import tax dependant !

well guys with a bit of sun(any excuse lol) here is it fitted....all i had to do was give the windows a good clean,a bit of soapy water and make sure the window was squeaky clean..then i had to apply some k-520 primer adhesion promoter(which was supplied with the visor)i left to air dry for 10 minutes.next took the visor out and had to straighten it a bit(when i say straighten it i mean the middle of the visor,as its sticks up like an arch if you dont)the visor comes with 3m tape and when the 3m tape sits on top of the air dried primer adhesion promoter there is o way you are going to take it off!!!and i mean it!!impossible without ripping it off your window!!!so i had to line it up properly using a bit of masking tape(making sure to only peel back a bit of the 3m tape at a time to get it perfect)started with both sides,and worked my way towards the middle of the visor working slowly peeling back a bit of tape at a time...

20130227_114257_zpsa5c71d23.jpg

side piccy..

20130227_114324_zps58ae7ec4.jpg

20130227_114338_zpsa5c6b48a.jpg

20130227_114346_zps84404bc0.jpg

how the car looks overall now :D

20130227_114422_zps6e8858c9.jpg

overall pretty easy to install :) and i like the look of it :D maybe not to everyones taste but i like it so :p :lol: those of you guys who are interested get a list down here and ill email everyone with prices i paid inc shipping,and what the company can offer with group buy. :D i always try my best to get t.a members a discount,so will try my best to sort out a good price.so those interested pm me or start a list !!! :)

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
That. Is. All.

Looka really nice.I like.Could you send me information.

thanks guys :D ,now im ina bit of a dilemma though:( to tint or not to tint that is the question??? :lol: reason why i ask is beacuse the visosrs are black as well as the colour of the accord and obviously the tints will be black,and another reason is i dont want it to be another tinted out typical east london car ....what do you guys think????

p.s ill email you and anyone else who needs a pm :D

Lol ok guys have had a few pms about the spoiler so going to start a groupby list: please add or remove any names;

1.thomas
2.ben
3.hamid
4.faz

1.Thomas
2.Ben
3.Hamid
4.Faz
5.Wing
6.Fai

this is looking good ...come on lads any more ????want to get the list finalized by the end of the week....

Great look Mo. Can see why so many others want it too.

Your ride is lookin dope man!!!!

That looks pretty sweet man, it looks to be a nice finish on spoiler too B) imo, I'd tint your rear door windows and rear screen and job done ;)

Very nice indeed bro. Overall your car looks great, the stance and exhaust make it look very nice

That looks pretty sweet man, it looks to be a nice finish on spoiler too B) imo, I'd tint your rear door windows and rear screen and job done ;)
thanks bud :) the finish is superb on the spoiler well shiney !!! so do i leave the front windows untinted bud ???