What's new

Penta's on my bus

Swervin Mervin

Members
Reaction score
Car
Jazz
In a feeble attempt to rekindle the love I once felt for the black beasty I went and bought a set of Penta's. To be honest I think I prefer the Epsilons! :(

Apologies for the rubbishy phone pics...

Pentas1.jpg

Pentas2.jpg

I am sorry mate but I really think Epsilons look much better. I dont find Pentas special, its a simple alloy and quite boring. I had a choice of Pentas or Epsilons and I am really glad I went with the latter. Also if you are trying to rekindle the love for you accord I dont think it will work...You will just drive it cause you cant find anything better. Thats my 2p worth of input. Dan

In a feeble attempt to rekindle the love I once felt for the black beasty I went and bought a set of Penta's. To be honest I think I prefer the Epsilons! :(

Apologies for the rubbishy phone pics...

Pentas1.jpg

Pentas2.jpg

They'd look much better in a dark anthracite grey?

Robin

They are quite a dark grey already. :unsure:

Still reckon I prefer it as it was...

VTEC3-1_zps6338d9d5.jpg

VTEC4_zps323c994b.jpg

Don't look too bad tbh. Just give the car a good detail and see how they look then.
I do like epsilons though however it's only a matter of time before they corrode and peal. It's just the nature of the wheel finish.

I think the Penta's look ok TBH i had them on my black 7th gen

I think the Pentas look good on the type S with the body kit to set them off, especially when type s is blue. imo.

I think the Pentas look really nice on the car if you decide to sell them do give me first dibs.

You should get a set of blade alloy wheels. They will look good imo

I love the look man. If you're thinking of getting rid of them let me know man. After all, I'm only a 40 minute drive away ;) .

Cheers the the thumbs up guys! The jury is still out tbh...mainly because the car's been parked up doing nothing this week and I've barely seen it.

I like 'em though think it would look 100% better lowered a bit.....a job I really cannot be ar*ed to do.

Unlike most epsilons mine aren't in too bad condition and possibly match the brightwork on the door handles and grille better than the smokey finish on the Penta's.