Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord
Need some help chaps...
Honda accord 2.2 Mk8 58plate
Only purchased 1 week ago!!!

So symptoms.
Key Fob locks all doors (perfectly)

Fault with Unlocking only the drivers door and fuel flap opens with Key Fob.. The other doors all stay locked...
I have to use drivers door master switch to open the remaining door.

Have found
Using the key in the drivers door opens and locks all the door as it should (windows also open)
Master switch on drivers door opens and lock all the doors as it should.
Key fob including spare fob locks all doors as it should
Key fob including spare fob only opens the drivers door and fuel flap

Have done the following:-
Removed and replaced drivers door lock actuator.
Removed and replaced master window switch on the drivers door.

Had codes read
u0155 immobilizer - keyless control unit lost communication with gauge control module
u0199 immobilizer - keyless control unit lost communication with door multiplex control unit
u1282 immobilizer- keyless control unit lost communication with driver's MICU.

Im getting worried now.... If i start removing the keyless control unit or the multiplex unit or the drivers MICU (which i dont have a clue on compont locations in the car) then im ***uming i will have to get it all reprogrammed costing £££££... anyone had this type of issue. that can advise what they did...

Any help will be gratefully appreciated/

Have you disconnected the battery for ten minutes ?

I have a similar issue to check with a Honda Civic next week, will report back if I find a fix.

Thats one thing i have tried and willl give that ago tomorrow and report back..
Have you disconnected the battery for ten minutes ?

I have a similar issue to check with a Honda Civic next week, will report back if I find a fix.

That’s one thing I haven’t tried and will give that ago tomorrow morning and report back..

One push on open button will open drivers door, two pushes should open the lot. one push to lock does the lot and another dead locks . if locked and a hot day (unusual) press open and hold and all the windows and roof will open, to close them push and hold lock.