What's new

re-map after safety recall

james2512

Members
Reaction score
Car
C220 AMG Sport Plus
Had the Auto IDTEC re-mapped again by Celtic after the recent safety recall. Car feels fun to drive again and made me smile when the guy in the 2.7TDI Audi A6 at the M6 toll booth this afternoon couldn't keep up!

Hahaha - Go Honda!!!!

Not sure if the picture below will load up.... is there not an easier way to post pictures?

206167_10150248194153751_516988750_7361732_7615500_n.jpg

I hope you got Celtic to do a dpf delete at the same time?

Good news James I like the Celtic van , no boring white van,:lol:

I bet that breadbox is tuned to the hill.

That bread box turns out 195bhp!!!! That would shock a few people at the traffic lights!

I hope you got Celtic to do a dpf delete at the same time?

Not sure mate, from what i understand they re-tune the original map so leave all the bits in there? I still have a dpf fitted to the car althought they offer a service to cut this out...... not something i want to do.

They had mentioned Honda had changed a single hex file on the injectors as part of the safety recall and the first few they did after the re-call had gone into limp mode during normal driving conditions. Ive spoke to a few others that this has happended to and Celtic have been back out to all of them and re-done the map to include this additional Hex file. Must admit mine is spot on and looking forward to the drive to aberdeen on Tuesday night.

I did watch the guy dismantle my ecu once off the car and start soldering wires to it and then connected the laptop.......... i had a squeeky *** at this point. The upload took a couple of hours and then he removed all the wiring and put it back together. From the moment we started it back up and drove it down the road it just came alive.