What's new

Rear brake size

hobigabi

Members
Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord
Hi guys.

Anyone know what is the proper size of the brake pads for my 2.4 04' Accord estate and the caliper also. Because on the Eurocarpart website they have 3 different.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én SM-G950F eszközömről

Depending on vehicle model there is 2 types of calipers I used brakeparts.co.uk in the past.

Sent from my LG-K100 using Tapatalk

Whilst on the subject, apart from the website provided above, can anyone recommend some decent websites where brake pads and discs can be ordered from. Thanks

I've had no problem with the Brembo pads from Euro's. Sometimes when I order the Pagid pads they give me the ones for the saloon which have little metal lugs on the back which I've had to grind off. The saloon has wind in pistons unlike the tourer.

I also notice some on there have the spring on them, which again you don't need.

Bongobiker said:
I've had no problem with the Brembo pads from Euro's. Sometimes when I order the Pagid pads they give me the ones for the saloon which have little metal lugs on the back which I've had to grind off. The saloon has wind in pistons unlike the tourer.

I also notice some on there have the spring on them, which again you don't need.
Good points

Sent from my LG-K100 using Tapatalk

Brake System: Nisshinbo

Part no.: 1133600611 Pagid Caliper (Rear Right)
Part no.: 1101600148 Pagid Brake Pad (Rear pair)
This is the good One for me which fit perfectly[emoji6] if anyone needed.
bcafdc306ca436fe291e57720c84ba65.jpg
2cc93112027385a8add07facf02e5c66.jpg

Tapatalkkal küldve az én SM-G950F eszközömről

Hey peeps.

I've got CL7 2005 2.0 petrol (sport) saloon.
Does anyone know the braking system for front and rear? Or even the measurements needed for the pads?

There are many options and quite unsure as to which ones are needed

Many Thanks

260mm rear and fronts 300mm if it came with 17” wheels otherwise it will be the smaller option circa 280mm