What's new

Rear Brakes, Tourer & Saloon

hughezee

Members
Reaction score
Car
CG2 & RA6
Hi folks, I am back not that anybody missed me :lol: anyway the rear brake issue on the 8th Gen’s is still not an apparent recall ????? but Honda UK still deny there’s an issue and having a back order on the rear hoses is just a coincidence and my 13 year old accord hoses are still perfect, hmmmmmmmmm

Anyway I was faced with cancelling jobs as result and with no aftermarket parts available either :mad: unless your willing to go the performance route £££’s. So did a bit of research and found Genuine Honda and aftermarket hoses that fitted perfectly and shockingly better build quality :/

So if you have issues with your rear brakes or have the symptoms found in this post: http://typeaccord.co.uk/forum/topic/12973-accord-tourer-rear-brake-hose-replacement-part1/page__p__144598__fromsearch__1#entry144598 and if you’re out of warranty drop me a message with your registration and please note this is a TA exclusive, curtsy of the Honda Man ;)

I followed this on your Facebook page alright - seems incredible. Nice work on finding an alternative and thanks for your commitment to the Honda community!! :)