What's new

rear roof spoiler/wind deflector

mohammed

TAF Member
Reaction score
Car
accord icdti
hey guys..iv currently got the mugen rep wind deflectors for the front and rear side windows, i was now thinking the rear roof spoiler/wind visor:

1.jpg

htup_0810_04_z2006_acura_tsxrear_view.jpg

white painted...
7.jpg

please post your opinions guys.....

yeah man that looks cool B) I like that

Thanks cj,i think it sort of adds to the rear(considering iv gone with the boot lip spoiler,rather than the big brake light spoiler)an also fits in with mugen wind deflectors. Trying to source one could prove difficult though :(

arent tsxclub doin a group buy or something on these?

arent tsxclub doin a group buy or something on these?

:eek: ARE THEYYY!!!!! can you get more info on it for me pleassssssseeeeeeee bro, as im struggling to get hold of one, the side wind visors wernt so hard to get as these..

when fitted to mine it should look like something like this:

5496160129_8f6f5257cf_o.jpg
B)

its called the EGR visor

^^ their nto doing the egr visor but the tsx group buy is from marcus' own make from heeltoeauto... email him he will help you out... i bought one form him... its was for the TL but fits our rear window too

I got one like dat :lol:

^^ their nto doing the egr visor but the tsx group buy is from marcus' own make from heeltoeauto... email him he will help you out... i bought one form him... its was for the TL but fits our rear window too

thanks anny mate, i will email him...i also believe it should fit the integra's and the civic's and the healtoe one is made from fibreglass

Oem baby!

this is what i was thinking of:

http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/1st-gen-aerodynamics/51248-initial-deposit-tsx-rear-roof-spoiler-visor.html

looks totally different, like a spoiler rather than a transparent deflector thingy

hi guys, im new to the forum. quick question if anyone can help, where can i purchase the wind deflectors and roof spoiler in the pictures?

hi guys, im new to the forum. quick question if anyone can help, where can i purchase the wind deflectors and roof spoiler in the pictures?

welcome aboard!

Wind deflectors, there are a few variations. Mugen, Mugen style, OEM. the one on the piture is probably a mugen rep. so best place is to look on ebay! Which is where i got mine from. The rear roof spoiler is from US ebay.

I was thinking about a roof spoiler years back on my CC7, but i soon went off the idea.

Makes the car end up looking like a 3 Series Beemer and ruins the smooth lines in my opinion.

I was thinking about a roof spoiler years back on my CC7, but i soon went off the idea.

Makes the car end up looking like a 3 Series Beemer and ruins the smooth lines in my opinion.

cool bud, i think the accord rear looks kinda empty, since only having a rear boot lip spoiler(not fond of full boot spoiler on accord)this should be a nice touch,but again not to everyones taste ;)