What's new

Stage 1 upgrade by Premier Tuning

Accordo

Members
Reaction score
Car
Accord i-CTDi Tourer
Just a quick line in case any other newbie (or not) decides to upgrade their car. I have an iCDTI Tourer and Fahad has transformed my car in both performance and economy. Really worth the effort if you want a little more pulling power...would definitely recommend. If anyone wants to contact me with any questions am happy to chat.

Thanks Fahad! :)

Many thanks for the feedback Raf. Hopefully you've also saved on the expense of replacing the imrc since we've blanked and mapped out the troublesome egr valve.

My pleasure.

Be sure to always check back here, most problems you will ever encounter are already covered.

I too have just benefited from Fahad's expertise having permanently sorted the troublesome DPF on my i-DTEC. I dropped it off at 10.15am and it was ready by 2.45pm. What a transformation! Smoother acceleration, even more torque and also improved mpg (when I can resist enjoying using the right foot too much!).
Thank you again Fahad for a such a great, professional service.

Many thanks for the feedback Peter, it was my pleasure.

I cant seem to create a post myself but I'd just like to add my experience with Fahad/Premier Tuning, I went and got my diesel tourer remapped to stage 1 with EGR off a few weeks ago, I thought I'd leave it a week or two so i can comment on performance more reliably and also comment on fuel efficiency.

I went up to meet Fahad and I can honestly say he was one of the friendliest most helpful people I've ever met (even knocked off the price of the tune as I'd come up from Plymouth), when he was working on the car he asked me some questions and gave me some tips on maintenance and work I should look into getting done on my car and answered some questions I had, a really knowledgeable guy indeed.
When we went for a test drive I could instantly feel a massive difference, it was pretty overwhelming and 3rd gear pulled so much better than before. I have felt that way since, nipping around the lanes in Devon has become far more joyous, and although i haven't gone through many tanks of fuel since then, the MPG has risen from ~38 to ~42 that is what i have seen and it obviously varies from person to person but I can only put forward what I've seen myself.
I did however have to put in some unforeseen work as Fahads sticker applying skills while it's raining were not up to scratch leaving me with the address "PremierTing.com" :p I lost the spare sticker he gave me for a while but i have since found and applied it on a nice sunny day.

I should add that i am running a stock clutch with 140k on it and it hasn't slipped once yet.
Cheers Fahad, great service.

I definitely need to work on my sticker skills haha

Nice one Jake

Yet another satisfied customer here. Fahad turned up bang on time, explained everything he was doing and checked the car thoroughly before proceeding.

On the test drive the noticeable difference in torque was massive, power delivery was much smoother and across a much broader rev range - it really pulls nicely through all gears (2nd-4th really puts a grin on your face!!).

Well worth the money - many thanks

Hi,I had to give brother Fahad from Premier Tuning a big thumbs up. He did a stage 1 remap last night and I have to say wow!! sure can feel the difference. what an improvement on acceleration and power is delivered throughout rev range.
Fahad a really kind person and soo helpful and welcoming, also did a full health check on car, blanked egr ( like an F1 tyre change) and offered some great advice. Well worth the money.
Thank you Fahad.

Haha like an F1 tyre change, I like that

Many thanks for the feedback Imran