What's new

Tailgate again!

SarahB

Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord Tourer
Hi, I know I am not alone in this issue so I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction. Has anyone got or know where I can get the tailgate wiring diagrams for the 2007 Tourer please?

SarahB

Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord Tourer
Thanks, its a ACCORD SPORT I-CTDI Diesel 2007, I've checked all the wires I can see and the motor seems to be working. I'd really apprrecaite any help.

SarahB

Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord Tourer
I've had a look through the files and I can't seem to find an 'open' or exe file. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Pale

Reaction score
Car
2.4 '08 Type S (CL9)
I've had a look through the files and I can't seem to find an 'open' or exe file. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
Open the file named HONDAESM.HTML with Internet Explorer. When it opens you first have to 'Allow blocked content', and later, when it asks if you want to close the window, answer 'No'. You should now get a minimized Explorer window which you then resize to your liking. You should then see the options of the manual.

antdad

Members
Reaction score
Car
Tourer i-cdti 07
What's actually wrong with the tailgate, mine went wrong recently and it ended up being a simple fix however I ended up buying used closer unit when all I needed to do was unstick the external handle which was preventing the tailgate from closing properly. To check whether there is a broken wire in the loom at the hinge you have to remove part of the roof liner and visually inspect the loom, did you do that?

Attachments

Last edited:

SarahB

Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord Tourer
I have the ptg up on dash and it's not opening by key fob, interior button by dash or manually from the exterior so I can only open it from the inside by climbing through the car. The motor appears to be working so I am trying to trace the wires back but there are so many.

Kaput!

Reaction score
Car
04 accord tourer 2.0
As antdad said first place to look is the wiring loom on left hand hinge.Its the most common reason for tailgate failure and the easiest and cheapest of fixes....rule that out first!

SarahB

Reaction score
Car
Honda Accord Tourer
Thanks I'll try that, just waiting for a break in the weather - constant rain for days now.