What's new

The new toy

Theaccordman

Members
Reaction score
Car
79 Accord 73 Civic
The new addition to my Accord family. Cost nothing only a dead Fiesta in part ex. Good deal me thinks.

newcoupetypeaccord.jpg

newcoupe4crop.jpg

Full leather (heated and electric) mirrors (heated and electric)

Air con and cruise.

2.0i manual Vtec 1998 ES. Not bad car.

Don't like the wheels would like some standard Honda rims.

My 79 has company!

Nice

Friend of mine had these a while back and drove the car into the ground, they go on for ever. Maybe a spoiler?

For what you gave and what you got its a very good deal

Looks good... needs a little droppy though ;).

An absolute bargain well done ;)

I'll have no mods at all.

It's a daily driver for work, as the Aristo, that is faster than the earth is just too thirsty and I want to keep the miles down on it.

It's got a private plate on it at the mo so if any of you have the initials RMC let me know

It'll do me for the year until my 4x4 turns up. Still waiting for a good Nissan Terrano to go off roading!

fantastic! looks in good condition.

Yes i know theres no point as its a daily driver, but it would look so ninja scrapping the floor

What this bad girl

MyCE8.jpg

I sold it to my Mum whose other CE8 Accord failed it's MOT on a front bearing. It's still running sweet as.

This Coupe is to fill in between cars as Charley my wife her Fiesta engine and gearbox ate itself on a trip out and this Accord is filling in as a daily until she buys her HR-V

Then it's mine to use for work commute as the Aristo is swallowing a gallon of super unleaded every 15 miles.

This car is rot free a clean engine bay. And look at the interior

newcoupe2crop.jpg

Not everybodies cup of, but it's so comfy and everything works!

Cheap basically free car for the year.

fantastic! looks in good condition.

Yes i know theres no point as its a daily driver, but it would look so ninja scrapping the floor

If anyone has said smaller springs to donate for free, I will drop it into the weeds but I don't want to spend anything just look after it while it's mine.